5.25.2012

We'll take two babies, on the rocks please...

This is it, the final count on our freezer family is in the books.  We have 15 embryos!  12 are considered "high quality" which is DOUBLE what we were expecting (although Ian and I have stopped expecting anything) and we couldn't be more happy.  It feels as if a light, shining from above, originating somewhere deep in the universe is shining directly over head, just for us.  We have conquered Mt. Everest; we have survived Death Valley.  We are intact and, dare I say, hopeful.  Hopeful that our happiness and joy can only grow greater from here. 

The next six weeks can't pass fast enough now that I feel better and the hard part is behind us.  But, we have much to look forward to in June: (1) Lake Powell Palooza - one week :), (2) Our four year wedding anniversary - totaling 11 years together, and (3) a long overdue family reunion in Utah - full of fun, relaxation and my brother Grant!  Hopefully, I'll be back to work next week and that should adequately distract me for the time being.

We are so blessed! Family, friends, home, work, happiness and lots of embryos!   

No comments:

Post a Comment