5.08.2012

Slow and Steady

I should know better than to try to plan anything in my life because when I do, it usually doesn't pan out accordingly.  I even had a five day cushion and 50% medication budget leeway and that still wasn't enough!

My follicles are growing nicely (for which I am most grateful and realize, above all, to be MOST important), but at a rate that wasn't according to plan....  My medication doses are more than triple the original outlined doses so you can probably do the math for the costs.  This alone could have driven me into a stressed out tailspin, but I realize this is a fragile process that takes time and precision, and patience is my best virtue at this point (and could probably use some tuning up for impending parenthood).  It is a refresher course on what a miracle it is to make a life.  If I remember, for the rest of my life, that it is a privilege to be a parent, then I may live knowing that I learned one of life's great lessons.

We're up for another ultrasound tomorrow, and I have no plans for anything at this point :o).  See, I'm learning!  Check back for an update!      

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Rach! We're all thinking about you here in Flag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shauna! I really appreciate you checking in and keeping everyone updated!

    ReplyDelete